Meaw Chicka Bow Wow Meaw Chicka Bow Wow

Lol nice, hey you should check out my latest loop, you might like it.

Also I was wondering when you're creating loops and you have the sound set to stream do you know of anyway to stop the split second pause that happens at the start? It may just be that my computer is slow, it is annoying though.

TheBoogley responds:

hmm... no. But I know people who do. :)

Baby Baboon Baby Baboon

Awesome

Yea, this is my favourite thing you've made so far. Sometimes I leave it playing for a while in the background and see how long I can put up with it x

Christmas Tales Christmas Tales

Good stuff

Make more man! Love your David Firth style.

Safari Time Safari Time

Enjoyed playing

Good work, the only thing that I thought would make it more interesting would be if it was a bit more difficult, other than that great game!

you better get too school you better get too school

Good work so far man

How long have you been learning flash? Defiantly not a bad effort, actionscript takes a while to get your head round so yea keep at it, can be really rewarding when you get stuff finished. Also you can make quite a bit of money with the right contacts. I've been paid for 2 games so far and working on a 3rd one now. £700 a time and I haven't even set up a portfolio yet (will be able to charge more once that is sorted), just getting work from word of mouth.

So yea keep at it, and you should try to learn the animation side of things a bit more too.

Doodle God 2 Doodle God 2

boring

I have no idea why these games are so popular..

The Deer Story The Deer Story

lol

nice work :)

Evil-Iron responds:

Thank you, hope you did like the ending ;)