Meaw Chicka Bow Wow Meaw Chicka Bow Wow

Lol nice, hey you should check out my latest loop, you might like it.

Also I was wondering when you're creating loops and you have the sound set to stream do you know of anyway to stop the split second pause that happens at the start? It may just be that my computer is slow, it is annoying though.

TheBoogley responds:

hmm... no. But I know people who do. :)

Baby Baboon Baby Baboon

Awesome

Yea, this is my favourite thing you've made so far. Sometimes I leave it playing for a while in the background and see how long I can put up with it x

Christmas Tales Christmas Tales

Good stuff

Make more man! Love your David Firth style.

Ça Ça Mirlaquerr Ça Ça Mirlaquerr

Awesome work

You have a lot of talent my friend, great work.

2 years of animation 2 years of animation

Great work

This has been in my favourites for a while, love it, it inspires me to animate, great work man. Making use of the hundreds of animations you never end up finishing as well, im the same man loads of stuff im never gonna finish, the frame rate is a bitch when putting this sort of thing together aswell. but anyway great work man.

eminem feat shaggy eminem feat shaggy

So..

The actual background images themselves weren't too bad, did you draw any of them yourself? But the mixing was pretty poor to be honest, it's weird how they both rap over the top of each other.

Any way don't let this put you off animating with flash, the more you practice the better you get, it can be really fun as I'm sure you know.

Friday by Bob Dylan Friday by Bob Dylan

Awesome

Big smile on my face the whole way through this, great work. Deffo better than the original, but then again that wouldn't be too difficult.

Defiance City: Intro Ep. Defiance City: Intro Ep.

Good work man

Can see you put a lot of effort into this, really well written and quite funny in parts.. Actually lol'd at "spooky".

Good work man keep it up

LIFE + DEATH LIFE + DEATH

Awesome as always

Genius.

Winter fun Winter fun

Good work

enjoyed watching it, keep animating :)